Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neens

Reaction score
Still nothing on my early February build, looks like just the march trucks are shipping. Ford told me to check back Friday as a lot of trucks are getting cleared and it might just be the way they sorted them in the lot. But that might just be the agent blowing smoke in my ass.

TheGrizz

Reaction score
Still nothing on my early February build, looks like just the march trucks are shipping. Ford told me to check back Friday as a lot of trucks are getting cleared and it might just be the way they sorted them in the lot. But that might just be the agent blowing smoke in my ass.
Same for me. Ford Performance told me ETA to the dealer this week but I am not holding my breath. Shows last update as 02/03 below too.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 4.06.25 PM.png

DSRTSLYR

Reaction score
Ramp 1 “CA3H” with ramp “W” at the top of window sticker. Built 3/8.

Whatever that means.. . Assuming waiting on spray in.

Utexmed

Reaction score
From what I can gather, it seems a blend date of 3/5 or later is date that trucks are built and shipped without a hold. Mine was scheduled 3/4 and blend date of 3/4 and is on Hold. From earlier in thread, one truck truck scheduled 3/4 and blend of 3/5 was released. So transition seems to be between blend dates 3/4 and 3/5.