Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vill

Reaction score
1710283230593.png

In production as of today. Still contemplating if the upgrade between the 23 R and the 24 R are worth me trading in my current R and paying a 10k mark up.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 447678

In production as of today. Still contemplating if the upgrade between the 23 R and the 24 R are worth me trading in my current R and paying a 10k mark up.
Mine was a near enough even trade( only a $1500 difference) but I had to give them the 23R for the trade when ordered back in Sept and ordered to lock in the $130K they gave for trade. Been missing a truck to say the least.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a near enough even trade( only a $1500 difference) but I had to give them the 23R for the trade when ordered back in Sept and ordered to lock in the $130K they gave for trade. Been missing a truck to say the least.
Curious as to the 23R you traded. Any pictures? I searched your posts and didn't see any. Sounds like you only had it a few weeks.
Good luck with the 24R.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious as to the 23R you traded. Any pictures? I searched your posts and didn't see any. Sounds like you only had it a few weeks.
Good luck with the 24R.
Yeah only had it like 3-4 weeks before I did the trade for the 24R allocation. Nothing special pic wise to post, stock AG 23R

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw some posts in facebook R groups that people are receiving their R's at the dealers now.

I think it's the R built in March, nothing from Jan or Feb due to the recall.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 447755
Been trying to add it on my Ford app but no luck. Guess I’ll just have to wait.

So if you add to Ford App it will say Pending Activation. Whoever starts car next will see request on screen to accept or decline. I put mine in Ford App a week or so ago and last night I got a message that it was denied. So either a person denied on screen (hopefully fixing whatever is the hold), or truck was started 10 times since I requested activation (unlikely) or there is a timeout that I am unaware of. So I just re-requested Activation to see what happens next. And Yes I have too much time on my hands. Haha.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
March 19th the Ranger and Ranger off road videos drop 6am edt
March 21st Raptor videos drop. 6am edt

From another forum.