Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcc

Reaction score
Nope nothing has shipped . All these trucks sitting outside just like the winter 2023 cars. Glad mine is still in the que. Lots of the early 2023 had issues from sitting outside for weeks/months in the cold Michigan winters.
Anyone know WHY all the built 24 R's are being held? Memories of missing components in 22-23 are hard to forget, plus the infamous oil leak...

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know WHY all the built 24 R's are being held? Memories of missing components in 22-23 are hard to forget, plus the infamous oil leak...
All Raptors on hold till March 6th. Most common reason is to get rid of '23 and QC.

Jason Watson

Reaction score
Ask dealer to do a swap with another dealer....order yours again if they have an allocation....give you a big discount if you still want it?
I messaged the dealer earlier today and should get a response tomorrow. Considering my original order was July 2022, I can’t pass up on n this even if it doesn’t have the moonroof , just a little frustrated about it. Interested to see what they have to say about it.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged the dealer earlier today and should get a response tomorrow. Considering my original order was July 2022, I can’t pass up on n this even if it doesn’t have the moonroof , just a little frustrated about it. Interested to see what they have to say about it.
are you paying a adm? if so just wait and get what you want if you are paying msrp buy it as msrp deals are very very rare on R’s . not worth paying a adm if you will always regret not having the roof.. just my .02 cents

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are you paying a adm? if so just wait and get what you want if you are paying msrp buy it as msrp deals are very very rare on R’s . not worth paying a adm if you will always regret not having the roof.. just my .02 cents
Here I am searching high and low for another 23 without a moonroof.

Jason Watson

Reaction score
I appreciate your 2 cents, thanks.

I am paying $8k over and can’t pass on it , I have been waiting for too long