Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Soooo…my 24 R is supposed to be here (Houston) any day. They called me yesterday and said the paperwork got switched with the other R allocation they have. Mine is supposed to be Grey, the other guys’ Green. The 2nd allocation (Grey) could be months away. I don’t want a Green Raptor R, but I get the first one if I want it. What would you do? Should I just buy it and flip it? Swap with the other guy and wait on my Grey one? Really annoyed at this whole situation.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo…my 24 R is supposed to be here (Houston) any day. They called me yesterday and said the paperwork got switched with the other R allocation they have. Mine is supposed to be Grey, the other guys’ Green. The 2nd allocation (Grey) could be months away. I don’t want a Green Raptor R, but I get the first one if I want it. What would you do? Should I just buy it and flip it? Swap with the other guy and wait on my Grey one? Really annoyed at this whole situation.
Buy it and wrap it. Protects the paint, you get the color you wanted, and you don't have to wait.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your dealer to set you up with VinView. This will provide you real time updates. Mine was built on 2/20 and sent to GFX-Rotunta for bed spray and graphics.
Product Type: 2024 FORD F-150
Intelligent ETA to Dealer: TBD
Update: Vehicle Received (R1)
Event Time: 20/02/2024 20:12

Jason Watson

Reaction score
dealer called me this week, my truck was being build on 2/23. Now that I have the VIN, I looked up the window sticker online and I see that they left off the moonroof which was on my original order. Frustrated as I love having the moonroof on my current 2019 Raptor. I am guessing there isn't anything they can do at this point??

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dealer called me this week, my truck was being build on 2/23. Now that I have the VIN, I looked up the window sticker online and I see that they left off the moonroof which was on my original order. Frustrated as I love having the moonroof on my current 2019 Raptor. I am guessing there isn't anything they can do at this point??

Ask dealer to do a swap with another dealer....order yours again if they have an allocation....give you a big discount if you still want it?

ashleyg

Reaction score
Doubt its left michigan yet, havent heard of any shipping out yet

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope nothing has shipped . All these trucks sitting outside just like the winter 2023 cars. Glad mine is still in the que. Lots of the early 2023 had issues from sitting outside for weeks/months in the cold Michigan winters.