Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree the wheel well looks dark… might just be for auto show though. But the flares definitely look dark to me… does not appear to be the same gray.
Hopefully Ford starts painting them, but I doubt it. Probably a pre-production thing

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The flares / bumpers are probably the same satin black as on the 23Rs
Ok… so they were a different color on the R… i did not know that. I’ve got a 2019 and have ordered a 24 37PP. Was hoping for the darker… not likely, eh?

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Ford starts painting them, but I doubt it. Probably a pre-production thing
Totally agree… i tried liners on my 19 and didn’t care for the fit… ended up doing LineX instead… will likely do that again anyway. Came out great and still looks the same now. They really ought to come from factory with liners.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally agree… i tried liners on my 19 and didn’t care for the fit… ended up doing LineX instead… will likely do that again anyway. Came out great and still looks the same now. They really ought to come from factory with liners.
Same

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The husky liners fit perfectly on my 23 (non-R) and can’t tell that they’re not factory.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The husky liners fit perfectly on my 23 (non-R) and can’t tell that they’re not factory.
Good to know… they were definitely a much cheaper option. Back in 19… i think they were struggling with some design and fitment issues. Perhaps around the Fox live valve shocks that i think were new in that year. Some folks were cutting an area out etc. Anyway… good to know! Thanks!

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reached out the ford customer service and they had my order in the system but said it was unscheduled currently which is in Line with my dealer said. Dealer principle said they are only getting one allocation (mine) which I have in writing so just more waiting I suppose.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new graphics package and it does look like they painted the rear inner fenders but if it's not on production ones I'll just add Husky liners like I did on my 23 as I am happy with them.