Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Dealer (the GM) sent me order preview and confirmed I'm #3--doesn't have allocation count yet. They got 2 allocations last year and he's confident he will get 3, but whatever we'll see. He also sent me screen shot of Order Verification Program showing my order, name and tracking. Hey at least priority code 11 this go around. Last was 19.

Look forward to updating everyone in March '24 when maybe I'll hear something lol...

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.58.10 AM.png

Last edited:

Darkalley

Reaction score
Are people in smaller markets getting MSRP? I was about to order an X5M but just called my salesmen in Ohio (went there for my last Raptor) and and didn’t laugh me off when I said I’d do MSRP w prepaid service and I’d finance it (but pay it off after 6 months). He’s going to give me an answer Monday. I’m assuming it’s “no” but at $114k w 9% interest rates there has to be a little hit to ADM’s but maybe I’m naive

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are people in smaller markets getting MSRP? I was about to order an X5M but just called my salesmen in Ohio (went there for my last Raptor) and and didn’t laugh me off when I said I’d do MSRP w prepaid service and I’d finance it (but pay it off after 6 months). He’s going to give me an answer Monday. I’m assuming it’s “no” but at $114k w 9% interest rates there has to be a little hit to ADM’s but maybe I’m naive
My recommendation would be to pay cash for it. Most dealers are still going to charge a ADM on R’s. There’s no reason to buy any 100k+ personal vehicle (not business) with a loan that has an interest rate higher than what a high interest savings rate is currently at.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear some sound advise on the forum. I 100% agree with this! High interest savings available to anyone (like Goldman Sachs) pay 4.5% so anything over this in interest rates should be a cash purchase.

Spoke to my GM yesterday about my order and he said Ford hasn’t given out the allocations yet. However, my dealer is small and only getting one (he thinks) so in his words “I’m the only game in town” for their R.

Darkalley

Reaction score
Sorry just to explain. My plan is to pay cash but typically dealers get a “bonus” from a bank if they finance a car to a customer so i offered that as an incentive if you will. It’s worked on other car purchases ( just need to make sure there isn’t a prepayment penalty on the loan). Think of that 90 days of interest (and their bonus) as my ADM….

The customer just needs to keep the loan for 90 days for the dealer to earn the bonus/commission from the lender.

I just don’t see the reason to pay an ADM on any car but that’s just me. I’m more curious if the smaller markets are worth targeting (beyond my Ohio dealer).

Last edited:

Darkalley

Reaction score
Spoke to the dealer and their is an ADM so looks like I’m getting a BMW X5M. Wild to me with the crazy rates and credit card losses, there are that many people spending $150k+ on a f150! Who knows what 2024 holds!

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the dealer and their is an ADM so looks like I’m getting a BMW X5M. Wild to me with the crazy rates and credit card losses, there are that many people spending $150k+ on a f150! Who knows what 2024 holds!

That's wild. It will have to come down at some point. I see more and more R's for sale online every week. Dealers will have to give a little if they want to move them.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Don't know why everyone is surprised. These trucks are probably not going to show up until Feb of 24 at the earliest. Dealers are not (as a whole) going to go from $50K over to MSRP overnight and certainly not while one isn't sitting on their lot. Why should they? Yes there are still 'good' dealers out there that will do MSRP--some of us have those dealers and relationships with them (key word) which doesn't mean you bought a Raptor 2 years ago from them and never spoken to them since.

This is a toy for those will excess money to spend (no matter the economy or wishing the market demand will go down). ADM's have come down on '23s and it should on an old model year at this point and first year excitement is calming down.

Net/net you are not going to see Raptor R's at dealers across the country at MSRP stacked up because Ford will never make enough unlike TRX's that consistently are sitting at dealers. RAM got smart for 24, raised price $10K for same truck as 23 and are pre-building everyone of them where dealers will take pre configured models. I think that will back fire as RAM will over build them as they always have and you will end up will trucks collecting dust and dealers still being stubborn (here are 25, 2024 TRX in bound from one dealer alone--everyone of these is available and should hit dealer in next 2-3 weeks as most are built already https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?q=trx&pt=2)

My .02 YMMV.

Last edited:

TheBaran

Reaction score
I got a 2023 R. I love the truck. I also have an allocation for a 2024 Raptor R. Located on the West Coast. I am either going to sell my 2023 and keep the 2024, or sell the 2024. If anyone is interested in taking the 2024 Allocation off my hands let me know.

There is Mark UP on it, but I couldn't find a dealer on the west coast selling for sticker. I haven't picked options (Color / Moonroof / Bedliner) but will be doing it this week. DM me if you are interested in the 2024 Allocation.