Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see where it has it on the sticker??? Should be right where it says leather wrapped steering wheel
That is incorrect for the R. If the heated steering wheel is deleted, it will show as a delete. See my window sticker for reference.

@BabaMike is correct, it will show in the bottom left as a delete.

0E823B03-94C7-40FF-A332-6035FAE654D1.jpeg

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Original ETA was 3/13 - that date came and went with no truck.

Dealer just called today that the ETA is now 3/28 in their systems.

Is Ford fixing this oil leak issue on built units that haven't shipped potentially causing a delay? Or is this just Ford being, well, Ford...

Derek Matson

Reaction score
That is the million dollar question for sure. Noone knows anything. Mine shows as built. Ford says shipping is delayed. No mention on oil. I wonder if we will ever know the truth

EK4

Reaction score
I have an R order at a local dealership with a deposit down. No documentation besides an order summary with a sales code and an order code, stock prio 01. I believe the order was submitted to Ford in late January 23. I know that no one knows when they will be built, but I'm more interested in the steps I should take during the process as my first time ordering new from a dealer. Thanks.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The process is wait, then wait some more. You can check ford performance chat with dealer number and order number once a week or every other to see if it gets scheduled for a build week.