Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foremanrd

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know why it only shows 21 something on top where it says finance I think they just forgot the 1. But it had nothing to do with me because I didn’t finance it I paid for it cash. And yeah I had to pay like 8k in taxes we have a tax rate of 7.25% where I live and then like 1200 for plates and registration. The line that only really matters is A. cash price of vehicle and accessories. If I would have paid a mark up it would have been put there. That’s the paper they sent me before I went in to pay for it and then my check I made. View attachment 394996View attachment 394997View attachment 394998
Impressive! Congratulations and enjoy the new rig!

Last edited:

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not surprised that people can't believe that can get one of these for sticker. The ADM on the Raptor R seems to be the worst for any limited production Ford that I can remember. The only reason I got mine for sticker is for my loyalty to the dealer I do business with over the years.

Reaction score
Mine was in production 13 Jan, built 01 Feb, shipped 12 Feb. Tracker shows nothing after that but it has been at dealership since 918 am yesterday. It would seem the tracker is ok when it’s updated but suspect bc it isn’t regularly updated. Hope you hear something on yours soon!
Seems like they hit a significant chip snag in mid-January? Ah well, glad to know yours is on the ground at the dealership. So my next question is why are you responding to this thread and not at the dealership? Enjoy the truck.

Reaction score
justicerunner

And for all the haters and especially justicerunner that said no one is paying MSRP and everyone is lying. Here’s my paperwork just like I said, I would post it once I got it. I feel bad for you that you’re probably getting ripped off if you getting one and can’t take the fact that other people are getting one for MSRP.View attachment 394803
Congrats, but you are the outlier. Most R owners are NOT paying MSRP. We are not getting ripped off so much as you are simply fortunate to have a dealer willing to accept MSRP. I would gather that 19/20 buyers are paying over MSRP for their R's. Just a hunch really. Enjoy your truck!

foremanrd

Reaction score
Hopefully this works. I am taking it home today. Here is a video for you as well as POC if you want to see about being taken care of us well. They have Bronco Raptors too for those that is your taste. Please let me know if the video works.

Attachments

• IMG_2196.MOV
    12.6 MB

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, but you are the outlier. Most R owners are NOT paying MSRP. We are not getting ripped off so much as you are simply fortunate to have a dealer willing to accept MSRP. I would gather that 19/20 buyers are paying over MSRP for their R's. Just a hunch really. Enjoy your truck!
People are still getting ripped off, just some worse than others. It’s still an F-150 at the end of the day.

asg0524

Reaction score
Hopefully this works. I am taking it home today. Here is a video for you as well as POC if you want to see about being taken care of us well. They have Bronco Raptors too for those that is your taste. Please let me know if the video works.
Would’ve been hilarious if they backed it off the trailer, did a burnout and a donut. Just sayin. Nice touch from them though , possibly some value added lol.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People are still getting ripped off, just some worse than others. It’s still an F-150 at the end of the day.

It’s true.

At first and during Covid I understood the markups. Less cars, same overhears etc, I get it.

The cars started to flow and still markups, and even on ridiculous vehicles like minivans and the like.

I thought a fair markup on the R was ok but I’ve seen them going for 199K that’s absurd. That’s 911 Turbo money, etc. I have those cars and paid MSRP for them but the R is an F150 flaws and all but damn is it different and fun. Depending on how many they build and for how long, it may actually hold value in those high 150-160 areas.

foremanrd

Reaction score
Would’ve been hilarious if they backed it off the trailer, did a burnout and a donut. Just sayin. Nice touch from them though , possibly some value added lol.
That would have been awesome. Label in truck from factory shows truck drove 13 miles for testing/evaluation. Seems someone must have drove it 40 miles to the railhead as drove off delivery truck with 51. If you haven’t drove one, you will WANT ONE I assure you!! I really like the small upgrades in the interior as well. Folks can say all day it’s JUST an F150, but they likely have just an F150.