Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cashed

Reaction score
justicerunner

And for all the haters and especially justicerunner that said no one is paying MSRP and everyone is lying. Here’s my paperwork just like I said, I would post it once I got it. I feel bad for you that you’re probably getting ripped off if you getting one and can’t take the fact that other people are getting one for MSRP.View attachment 394803
Congrats, you're definitely an outlier. Post up your pics of the truck!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
And for all the haters and especially justicerunner that said no one is paying MSRP and everyone is lying. Here’s my paperwork just like I said, I would post it once I got it. I feel bad for you that you’re probably getting ripped off if you getting one and can’t take the fact that other people are getting one for MSRP.

That's awesome. Good for you. I may actually see one out and about now..lol

Restaurantman

Reaction score
justicerunner

And for all the haters and especially justicerunner that said no one is paying MSRP and everyone is lying. Here’s my paperwork just like I said, I would post it once I got it. I feel bad for you that you’re probably getting ripped off if you getting one and can’t take the fact that other people are getting one for MSRP.View attachment 394803
That is awesome! Thanks for posting. My dealer has never marked up any order and promised me MSRP as well. Why ....Why ..WHY pay MSRP!

Reaction score
Ford has my truck with a production date of 1/24/23. Hasn't been updated since 1/25/23, almost a month ago. Anybody with a build date close to mine that has heard anything? The dealer mentioned that there are chip delays causing a great many trucks built w/o chips and therefore remain in the "production" phase. i was really hoping six weeks after 1/24/23 I could reasonably expect the truck to arrive in South Texas but I'm slowly thinking otherwise.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note how mine went… Ordered 7/18….Production 11/21….. Built 12/28….. no window sticker available or any Ford updates ….. Showed up 2/20 at the Dealer.. They had no idea it was shipped … Keep your head up and be patient, it will show up eventually!!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has my truck with a production date of 1/24/23. Hasn't been updated since 1/25/23, almost a month ago. Anybody with a build date close to mine that has heard anything? The dealer mentioned that there are chip delays causing a great many trucks built w/o chips and therefore remain in the "production" phase. i was really hoping six weeks after 1/24/23 I could reasonably expect the truck to arrive in South Texas but I'm slowly thinking otherwise.
Mines stuck in production since Feb 1st and no update since. FP says it’s built not showing any holds parked in offsite lot. No one knows 100% why.

foremanrd

Reaction score
justicerunner

I keep looking and it just doesn’t make sense, but maybe I’m reading it wrong. Your final payment is $21,191.43? I don’t doubt there are folks out there getting MSRP, however haven’t seen it yet. What would make more sense to me in your purchase agreement is you are financing the MSRP amount $121,191.43. That final payment seems like an ADM to me, just labeled a final payment in order to not call it ADM? It’s also interesting that large last payment is $100k off the MSRP. Just curious…

foremanrd

Reaction score
Mine was in production 13 Jan, built 01 Feb, shipped 12 Feb. Tracker shows nothing after that but it has been at dealership since 918 am yesterday. It would seem the tracker is ok when it’s updated but suspect bc it isn’t regularly updated. Hope you hear something on yours soon!