Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re a lucky guy … order placed 7/18….went to production on 11/21…. Built 12/28….. Still not shipped …
****, my build date is 2/1/23, and I am sitting here, expecting shipment in next 1-7 days...

Bigtrim

Reaction score
order placed 7/18….went to production on 11/21…. Built 12/28….. Shipped 1/26...and now has been sitting in the Rail Yard since 1/31 only 90 miles away. The dealer is looking into breaking it out of this prison cell, just have to figure out what it is worth to get it early a few days/weeks. Did anyone else do this, and what did it cost you? I am already paying $10k over but hate knowing it is just sitting in the elements when I could have fun pounding it through the snow this weekend:)

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
order placed 7/18….went to production on 11/21…. Built 12/28….. Shipped 1/26...and now has been sitting in the Rail Yard since 1/31 only 90 miles away. The dealer is looking into breaking it out of this prison cell, just have to figure out what it is worth to get it early a few days/weeks. Did anyone else do this, and what did it cost you? I am already paying $10k over but hate knowing it is just sitting in the elements when I could have fun pounding it through the snow this weekend:)
Ask if they can arrange a transport for it? Mine was at the rail yard in Cottage Grove, MN for 4 weeks and the dealer told me they had a driver shortage. Check it for oil leaks when it shows up, good luck and hope you get it soon.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I’ve been trying Canadian one, US never worked it says go to Canadian site.
FP says it’s built but no one knows why sitting in Offsite Lot. No other notes
Same with my F250. Even shows up on my Ford Pass app. Dealer thinks either shipping backlog due to the 2022s still moving, or chip hold. I did not opt for the spray in or fifth wheel so that wouldn't hold it up, doing that at the dealer.

Bigtrim

Reaction score
Same production day as mine but no update since then. Is yours showing built ?
On 1/24/23 the tracker went blank and the window sticker was gone. On 1/30/23 the tracker came back and showed it shipped as of 1/26/23. After two weeks, I emailed Ford Performance and they told me it was in the Rail Yard. Seems like a lot of work for a $100k vehicle!!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On 1/24/23 the tracker went blank and the window sticker was gone. On 1/30/23 the tracker came back and showed it shipped as of 1/26/23. After two weeks, I emailed Ford Performance and they told me it was in the Rail Yard. Seems like a lot of work for a $100k vehicle!!
I hope this Off Site Lot is shipping backlog place, don't want to be on chip hold
No Spray liner for me either