Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cashed

Reaction score
That looks great
Just swapping tires makes a drastic improvement to the look of this truck. View attachment 389719View attachment 389720
It seriously is amazing what tires can do! Looks great. Couple questions, those tires are a good deal heavier than the BFG ATs, can you tell a difference? Does it rub, which has been, asked and whats the road noise like? I ran the same tire on my F250, and they were crazy loud IMO, but it might have been the offset and it being a F250. Cheers!

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great

It seriously is amazing what tires can do! Looks great. Couple questions, those tires are a good deal heavier than the BFG ATs, can you tell a difference? Does it rub, which has been, asked and whats the road noise like? I ran the same tire on my F250, and they were crazy loud IMO, but it might have been the offset and it being a F250. Cheers!
I think they are 37x12.5. if so they weight 84lbs. 37x13.5 would weight 94lbs. Where as stock BFG's weight 63lbs. I have already set of 38x13.5R20 Nitto Trail Grappler's waiting to be put onto the my R. These weight 89.1 lbs. Truck is shipped and should be at the dealer in about 10 days.

Attachments

• IMG_9448.jpg
    IMG_9448.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9450.jpg
    IMG_9450.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 44

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think they are 37x12.5. if so they weight 84lbs. 37x13.5 would weight 94lbs. Where as stock BFG's weight 63lbs. I have already set of 38x13.5R20 Nitto Trail Grappler's waiting to be put onto the my R. These weight 89.1 lbs. Truck is shipped and should be at the dealer in about 10 days.
Looks so good. 37x13.5? Any rubbing?

That looks great

Tires look great. What size are they?
Those are 37x13.50r17 Toyo MT. No rubbing so far, but I haven't done anything more extreme than go into and out of parking lots. I think keeping the stock wheels helps so the offset doesn't become an issue. The Toyos are a 1/2" taller than the BFG, and they weigh more. I don't think there is going to be any real difference in feel in terms of speed. If you were to drag race the two of them I bet the difference in times would come down to driver error or possibly traction differences. I've run dozens and dozens of sets of Toyos, and I think they are a great tire. The trick is to rotate them frequently (every 3,000-5,000 miles), and when they start to get noisy I swap on a new set. There is typically enough tread left on them to get a decent resale amount on Craigslist (can usually recoup half the cost of new tires).

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how long it take for peoples to arrive after it showed shipped? Mine was loaded on rail on 1/21

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think mine took about 12 days. It kind of depends on where you are located, and how busy the delivery yard is where they offload to the trucks that take them to the dealership.

eriic

Reaction score
Mine got loaded on 1/9 and I'm still waiting. It's at least in Texas but still stuck at the railyard - Just called this morning to confirm.