Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reached out to Ford Performance today. They said truck was on plant hold for a part even though it shows built on the tracker. Anyone else have the same update from Ford Performance?

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
Reached out to Ford Performance today. They said truck was on plant hold for a part even though it shows built on the tracker. Anyone else have the same update from Ford Performance?
I was given the same response on mine today. Then they said contact my dealer they may have more details.

eriic

Reaction score
I called my dealer yesterday and he told me the same thing. Built but on plant hold for chip issue.

berto2323

Reaction score
Just received my email from Ford with my vin# & build date of 1/30/23. Ordered on 7/27/22. If you're wondering why it wasn't ordered on day 1, my dealership would not take an order until they had an allocation in hand. 7/27/22 is the day they received their allocation. Hopefully will be here for warm weather!

Carbonized gray metallic, moonroof, graphics, factory sprayed bed liner, tonneau cover

Last edited:

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from the sales manager at my dealer - build date of 1/30/22.

Ordered on 07/19/22.

Kinda hoping it arrives after winter is done here in the north...