Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with the GM of the dealer. Confirmed the 2 allocations for the R but doesn't know when they will pull the order for the scheduling. I might be the last guy standing this time around

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with the GM of the dealer. Confirmed the 2 allocations for the R but doesn't know when they will pull the order for the scheduling. I might be the last guy standing this time around

have you checked with ford performance chat?

Dman1624

Reaction score
The manager at my dealer sent me a text stating that my order has been moved to 01 status. I'm not really sure what that means. Is that an indication that it will be given a production date soon?

Yes you should be scheduled soon. The Ford rep moved it to priority 01 so next step is scheduled for production.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you should be scheduled soon. The Ford rep moved it to priority 01 so next step is scheduled for production.
I've been in Priority 1 since early October, no schedule date yet unfortunately.

At this rate I hope I don't have one until early next year to avoid winter up here in the north.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been in Priority 1 since early October, no schedule date yet unfortunately.

At this rate I hope I don't have one until early next year to avoid winter up here in the north.

I was under the impression priority codes do not apply to gt500’s , raptors just to normal non ford performance vehicle orders. I could be wrong but I swear i read it somewhere on here?