Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigft678

Reaction score
Thank you and yeah hopefully yours get scheduled soon also. it kind of sucks though because they remove the heated steering wheel and I actually wanted it. I wouldn’t mind waiting till they have it. I called my dealership they said they couldn’t do anything anymore because they already gave me a vin and I never took it off my self fird deleted it on there own. I thought this was going to take longer so I literally just bought a 22 raptor three days ago. Maybe I can switch the heated wheel from that one to the R when I get it.
Im assuming you had an allocation when you placed your order?

justicerunner

Reaction score
All these people getting one at msrp??? I guess I should cancel my order and just tell them I’ll take the regular msrp kind…I like that deal better!

And I live in a rural area too, in a no frills state, interesting that even I had to pay above msrp…the guy I ordered from laughed when I told him about these fabled no mark-up msrp raptor r’s, then I laughed about it, then we both laughed at the stupidity…then we laughed together again, when I read we’d get to see the proof…someday in the near future…then we both laughed and laughed and laughed some more thinking about how some people actually believe that non-sense…

Even if you’re ******** the dealer, you are paying above…but, ok, in the land of pretend and make believe there are many people getting one at msrp…maybe, yeah…me too! I’m at msrp, I’ll show you proof some other time…I’m just too busy right now…

Last edited:

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these people getting one at msrp??? I guess I should cancel my order and just tell them I’ll take the regular msrp kind…I like that deal better!

And I live in a rural area too, in a no frills state, interesting that even I had to pay above msrp…the guy I ordered from laughed when I told him about these fabled no mark-up msrp raptor r’s, then I laughed about, then we both laughed at the stupidity…then we laughed together again when read we’d get to see the proof…someday in the near future…then we both laughed and laughed and laughed some more thinking about how some people actually believe that non-sense…

Even if you’re ******** the dealer, you are paying above…but, ok, in the land of pretend and make believe there are many people getting one at msrp…maybe, yeah…me too! I’m at msrp, I’ll show you proof some other time…I’m just too busy right now…
I'll post my deal at MSRP when I get the truck. Scheduled to be built next week :lol2: