Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justicerunner

Reaction score
Ordered my 2023 Raptor R last week, I know I’m a little late to the game. I received a confirmation email telling me they received my order, nothing else.

Avalanche, +moonroof, +bedliner

I’m just hoping to receive it by July.I haven’t told any of my children (18, 16, 10)/family…if we actually receive one, great! But, I don’t want them to get excited then we don’t get one…total bummer!

I’m the one paying, so it’s not like anyobe knows the difference! I’m a single mom, so it’s easy to keep this purchase to myself!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my 2023 Raptor R last week, I know I’m a little late to the game. I received a confirmation email telling me they received my order, nothing else.

I’m just hoping to receive it by July.I haven’t told any of my children (18, 16, 10)/family…if we actually receive one, great! But, I don’t want them to get excited then we don’t get one…total bummer!

I’m the one paying, so it’s not like anyobe knows the difference! I’m a single mom, so it’s easy to keep this purchase to myself!
You lucky ****.....

Very Jelly. Soon as you buy it, and realize its too much power for you, sell it to me for 85.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great… wasn’t planning on an R but just got a call from dealer I bought my truck from. They got 3 allocations and have 1 left at $30K adm. I hate the adm game but it has me thinking…. What say the forum?! First world dilemma but here we are. Do I pull the trigger or nah…

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want it you should accept the offer. At least they called you...
R,
HAP

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great… wasn’t planning on an R but just got a call from dealer I bought my truck from. They got 3 allocations and have 1 left at $30K adm. I hate the adm game but it has me thinking…. What say the forum?! First world dilemma but here we are. Do I pull the trigger or nah…
I would submit the order. What do they require to secure the allocation? $1k down? Worse case scenario you back out when it is delivered, but it will probably take at least a year before you see that order.

Some may disagree, but that $30k adm will look like chump change 5 years from now. Given how much Bronco Raptors are going for, I think the first couple Rs will easily hit $150-175k. Once the R is discontinued, it will be a rare commodity that demands a premium.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What dealer in Ohio did you snag one from? Most of the people I know locally here who have been looking were told they were all already spoken for, nice find.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

Congrats. I am surprised there are still allocations out there available.

justicerunner

Reaction score
You lucky ****.....

Very Jelly. Soon as you buy it, and realize its too much power for you, sell it to me for 85.
Not a chance! For one, once it’s mine, I rarely sell things, I don’t really have to.
Plus, I’ve been driving different Porsches, as my daily driver, since 2015…I’m nervous I won’t be happy with the power or luxury of this truck…I’m fearing both will be subpar or not what I’m used to…‍♀️

Before 2015, it was a huge GMC Yukon Denali…I just hope this a pleasant enough ride for me.‍♀️I remember the denali wasn’t that nice inside and it had a weak engine, I always felt like I was shoving it to get going, especially on the highway.

I’ve never owned a Ford. Actually, I have an F-450 V8, in my 31 foot RV. But, not besides that. It is noisy…might be all the kids wrestling and screaming in the back though.‍♀️That’s probably not a great representation of a ford.

(I’m not a total luxury monger…I also own an old beater Jeep in Florida…I feel like a teenager when I drive it!☺️But, I hope this truck is nice enough.‍♀️)