Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I really don't care care if mine isn't built until spring, but it better have the heated mirrors and steering wheel. It snowed last Friday all day and the heated wheel sure is nice compared to a frozen hunk of steel wrapped in leather

Attachments

• 20221014_113224.jpg
    20221014_113224.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 7

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news my Raptor R went on sale. $140 off!!!
Just got the updated order thing, ford changed it on their end I guess.
Do you already have our vin? I have my vin and havent been told that I wont have heated wheel or mirrors

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you already have our vin? I have my vin and havent been told that I wont have heated wheel or mirrors
I have my window sticker and it's a delete option on the sticker. No intervention from dealer or myself... Ford addressed that item directly. Granted I don't have R package but the heat on the steering wheel is out for my build. Mirrors are still a go. That could change if unscheduled still... but who knows. I am ok without that as I have never had it to know better.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my window sticker and it's a delete option on the sticker. No intervention from dealer or myself... Ford addressed that item directly. Granted I don't have R package but the heat on the steering wheel is out for my build. Mirrors are still a go. That could change if unscheduled still... but who knows. I am ok without that as I have never had it to know better.
Only trying to see if anyone else with an r has been deleted

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I have, Ford directly took it off. Iam not one of the lucky ones. If it shows on window sticker you have it of course, guessing they had a few and ran out shortly into lining up 2023 production. 10E73976-F7A8-4F81-BE3A-A5E590203619.jpeg

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s ok. That 700 hp supercharged v8 will bring a warmth to your soul. The neighbors are going to love the cold starts from it, I leave for work at 430am ish.