Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe that is all it is, they had enough for the oct early nov orders and now they will delay them a while. Hopefully that it is all it is, someone saying Whoa wait a minute we cannot build a 110k truck without Honda options.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spoke to my Ford store this afternoon. Still shows “unscheduled” status. I’d rather wait to get the heated steering wheel and mirror option than rush it to be one of the first few.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to my Ford store this afternoon. Still shows “unscheduled” status. I’d rather wait to get the heated steering wheel and mirror option than rush it to be one of the first few.
FP told me that the order won’t get picked up at all if you don’t change it. Not sure how true that is but worth deleting it now and adding it yourself

Mad_Max

Reaction score
Mine was the same unscheduled incompatibility. Called my dealership and confirmed and told him to remove the heated steering wheel and confirm with FP back to unscheduled clean. My hope is some of these orders don’t get changed and set in limbo and my order gets picked up.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with my dealer yesterday due to the same issue mentioned above.

Apparently my order is so far along the dealer can’t even touch it and Ford has to do it now? I’m priority 1 in the system, so we’ll see what happens next.