Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyRap

Reaction score
I have the option to order an R today (dealer has 1 allocation) with ADM higher than I’d want. Is anyone with a confirmed allocation getting these MSRP or just ordering without one and crossing fingers?

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sen someone else mentioned allocations; I did have talk with dealership guy and yes. Early orders will depot allocation. So let’s say my state New Jersey is 500 people put orders in and the dealerships are only allocated 3 vehicles per dealership your order just has to wait Biggest questions everyone should ask is how many orders and what number in line are you at THE DEALERSHIP. That will give you better hope

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crossing fingers. Unless someone has direct contact with the dealership owner and can cherry pick your order. We are all in same boat

flippyfloppin

Reaction score
Did anyone else get an email from Ford confirming the order?

Moonroof/tailgate
Avalanche
Priority 19
Order placed 07/19/2022
Texas

I received an email from Ford last night stating my order was confirmed. I'm not sure if that's a generic email that gets sent out to everyone.

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Cong‍ratu‍lat‍ions on ordering your new F-150 Raptor™! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by xxxxxxxxxxxx Ford.

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
07/19/22 Order Date
Priority 10
Avalanche
Moonroof and tailgate

Last edited: