Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the option to order an R today (dealer has 1 allocation) with ADM higher than I’d want. Is anyone with a confirmed allocation getting these MSRP or just ordering without one and crossing fingers?

I received a priority 10 (my understanding is this is aligned with an allocation). Placed order for MSRP. They took a refundable 5k deposit.

Ford and the dealership each emailed me confirming the order afterwards.

Amazing how all of you placed orders for MSRP. Let's circle back to this on delivery day.

I have heard of many dealerships that raise their costs after orders are placed. It’s good to be skeptical. I live in a rural area and while I have traveled a lot for both used and new vehicles in the past…I will only work with places that have a demonstrated history of honesty. The two places I called are known to be honest and up front (by my previous dealings and my friends).

My local shop said they didn’t have an allocation, didn’t expect to get one, but if they did it would be 10k adm.

The dealership in my hometown looked into R availability because I asked them to. They had not been told ahead of time by Ford about order banks opening. They said on Monday since I was the first to inquire I could have their allocation if they got one at msrp. I got the call yesterday morning and was told they had received an allocation and it was mine for msrp. About twenty minutes after speaking to the owner and my salesman I got the email from Ford confirming the order with my name on it. There are honest dealerships out there….(likely not many in densely populated areas)

KurtLaut

Reaction score
Just got a call from my salesman that the order was accepted yesterday. Same options as my 2022 37 (loaded) no idea about price but I do expect an ADM charge. Until money has exchanged hands and you have a VIN and contract, no price lock. Those saying they are at MSRP are fooling themselves, this is going to a very wanted vehicle and ADM’s will likely be high be prepared to pay 130+. And production will be limited. Good luck everyone and post pictures of your sales contract so we can take you seriously LOL.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter