Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Is it possible to order a raptor or purchase one anywhere? I have called across the nation and no one can help me. Anyone hearing anything about allocations or unclaimed Raptor Rs?
All I've been told is no more allocations this year. If I want one, 3 year wait in line + ADM. Will it even be around in 3 years???

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to order a raptor or purchase one anywhere? I have called across the nation and no one can help me. Anyone hearing anything about allocations or unclaimed Raptor Rs?
Here you go!
We expect photos after delivery!

Last edited:

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I've been told is no more allocations this year. If I want one, 3 year wait in line + ADM. Will it even be around in 3 years???
Here you go!
We expect photos after delivery!

Last edited:

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha. 20k over msrp is best I can do.
That’s what you would’ve paid if you would have ordered it back in July when the order bank opened which is what I paid for my R, and I ordered it back in July.

You won’t find anything under 50-60k ADM right now.

Good luck with your search.

Reaction score
That’s what you would’ve paid if you would have ordered it back in July when the order bank opened which is what I paid for my R, and I ordered it back in July.

You won’t find anything under 50-60k ADM right now.

Good luck with your search.
WoW! Guess I'll just enjoy all the pics on here for now. Hopefully at some point all these crazy ADM's go away.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WoW! Guess I'll just enjoy all the pics on here for now. Hopefully at some point all these crazy ADM's go away.
adm’s may cool a bit on normal eco raptors but i do not see that happening on the r as it is a very limited allocated truck with a hand built engine only produced for a limited time ( last of the ice muscle trucks). ever since the gen1 most on here have complained about the lack of a v8. I think these have a 2 - maybe 3 year production run then it’s over. ( or until ram announces its last round of trxs) If history repeats itself look at how the gen1 market has been. raptor enthusiast have been paying up to have a v8 for quite some time. have seen clean low mile gen1s bring there original msrp of 52-54k$ 7-8 years later.. crazy

Last edited: