Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange almost same week.
‘I’m definitely feeling lucked out.
My sticker went offline today (window sticker not released for this vehicle) hope they don’t modify with delete heated steering lol
wonder if sticker can be modified during production ?
In production since Feb 1st

Reaction score
My sticker went offline today (window sticker not released for this vehicle) hope they don’t modify with delete heated steering lol
wonder if sticker can be modified during production ?
In production since Feb 1st
It blows me away on a truck over $100K they delete the heated steering wheel and Give you a $140 credit. What a slap in the face. I live in a state that has a long winter. I want my hands warm....it 2023 for crying out loud

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It blows me away on a truck over $100K they delete the heated steering wheel and Give you a $140 credit. What a slap in the face. I live in a state that has a long winter. I want my hands warm....it 2023 for crying out loud
Good thing is you can install it. I’ll be installing the new HVAC unit and clock spring to get the heating steering wheel working in my R.

I’m also adding the digital dual control HVAC head unit.

E793F393-C42C-40E6-9921-F5D7C05ACC38.png

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa!!! Do you have a link to that or the parts needed?

Reaction score