OEM SE Beadlock wheels with or without tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-SOLD-
I have for sale 5 Special Edition OEM Beadlock wheels with or without tires and 1 regular Beadlock wheel only. 4 of the tires have 4800 miles on them and come with TPMS sensors and the spare is brand new with no sensor. Most of the miles are highway miles with about 200-300 off-road miles.

I would like to keep them together ideally but willing to split if I get the right offer. I am located in Phoenix AZ and willing to ship at buyers expense.

5 SE Beadlock Wheels w/out Tires: $1,500 firm -SOLD-
5 SE Beadlock Wheels with Tires: $2,400 firm
1 Regular Beadlock no tire: $200 -SOLD-

All 5 Wheels Together:
IMG_3104.jpg

Close ups of each:
IMG_3105.jpg
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg
IMG_3110.jpg

One SE Beauty rings has a scuff on it:
IMG_3117.jpg

Regular Beadlock wheel only:
IMG_3127.jpg

Last edited:

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah man I want these wheels but shipping to Canada would probably kill me. I am in Phoenix next weekend, think I can stuff these in my carry-on on the ride home??

OP
OP
ezavala02

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You except PayPal and is that the shipped price? Looking for the the beadlocks with no tires.

I do accept PayPal and shipping is NOT included. I got a quote for another member of $70 per wheel (no tire) from Phoenix to Niagara Falls NY. Anything closer to Phoenix should be less than that. I do have a potential local sale for the whole set but if that falls through I can get exact quotes for those interested.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do accept PayPal and shipping is NOT included. I got a quote for another member of $70 per wheel (no tire) from Phoenix to Niagara Falls NY. Anything closer to Phoenix should be less than that. I do have a potential local sale for the whole set but if that falls through I can get exact quotes for those interested.

sounds good. I'm in Illinois so alil closer.