Nokian snow tires cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ORTrux

Reaction score
Lmao yup this got me too. Had them shipped to a tire shop and the look on the guys face after he saw the truck and then went in the back and rolled these out.

But yeah, the truck is pretty much hosed as a snow rig without them in Oregon, at least with the way I drive. I've got an AWD car with performance winters on it and it just absolutely blows the KO2s away on packed snow/ice. Which is too bad, because the truck is way more plush taking a group up the hill and would be a beast with correct rubber. So, thanks Putin (Nokian made 80% of their tires in Russia and shut the factory down in June, gonna be a lean winter for snow tires.)

Last edited:

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao yup this got me too. Had them shipped to a tire shop and the look on the guys face after he saw the truck and then went in the back and rolled these out.

But yeah, the truck is pretty much hosed as a snow rig without them in Oregon, at least with the way I drive. I've got an AWD car with performance winters on it and it just absolutely blows the KO2s away on packed snow/ice. Which is too bad, because the truck is way more plush taking a group up the hill and would be a beast with correct rubber. So, thanks Putin (Nokian made 80% of their tires in Russia and shut the factory down in June, gonna be a lean winter for snow tires.)

Did you buy your tires from Putin? I bought it from Walmart, they f****d it up, and still advertising on their website. Has nothing to do with Russia, blame Walmart

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fwiw these tires are great for the Raptor when the right size lol! Reminder for me to get em swapped over this week