Noise from back end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would get that checked out, that could be anywhere, you need somebody under the vehicle, even if you put it on jack stands and slowly drive it enough to rotate the mass of driveline. That sounds like it will get expensive if you don't get it fixed sooner. Good luck.

OP
OP
I

Irvin Mendez

Reaction score
I would get that checked out, that could be anywhere, you need somebody under the vehicle, even if you put it on jack stands and slowly drive it enough to rotate the mass of driveline. That sounds like it will get expensive if you don't get it fixed sooner. Good luck.
I actually did put it on jack stands and unfortunately even after driving it for a while, I was not able to duplicate the problem. I guess a trip to the dealership it is. Thank you guys. One last thing, what can it potentially be? Only reason I ask is that I do have a trip for work that I must make and I wanna see if I can squeeze it in before dropping it off at the dealership

OP
OP
I

Irvin Mendez

Reaction score
I actually did put it on jack stands and unfortunately even after driving it for a while, I was not able to duplicate the problem.