No SVT on tach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wasp1971

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought the truck I've been dreaming about for the last nine years. It's a 2013 in Oxford White. One thing is odd though. My tach does not say SVT on it. I thought all Raptors said SVT on the gauge cluster. Any thoughts? Thank you

bruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought the truck I've been dreaming about for the last nine years. It's a 2013 in Oxford White. One thing is odd though. My tach does not say SVT on it. I thought all Raptors said SVT on the gauge cluster. Any thoughts? Thank you

May have been replaced. i would start checking into that, and if you bought from a dealer id see if they will replace it

OP
OP
wasp1971

wasp1971

Reaction score
So I did a little reading on Canadian trucks and I don't think my cluster has been changed because I've replaced the battery and unhooked it a few times and the cluster always defaults to Kmh/L. I have to go through the menu to get it back to US measurements.