No/Low Cost Performance Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Government wants you to pay taxes on unrealized gains every year. Only they get to retire. California doing away with tax breaks on home sales.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. So many ******* bungled. If you are trapped in interest and debt it’s your choice, not mine. A large part of this forum is bragging and vanity so I’ll excuse your virtue signaling.

Finger this.

D89567DB-6BFA-4221-A2CC-4B4BCF167B33.jpeg

LennyMoe

Reaction score
lol. So many ******* bungled. If you are trapped in interest and debt it’s your choice, not mine. A large part of this forum is bragging and vanity so I’ll excuse your virtue signaling.

Finger this.

View attachment 399474
Congrats! You have a pool in Phoenix where 1/3 of all houses have a pool. Quick question, did you pay cash for the house, or are you renting?

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! You have a pool in Phoenix where 1/3 of all houses have a pool. Quick question, did you pay cash for the house, or are you renting?
My response to the OP was respectful. I noted as much. I think I plucked the right cord with you all, so you are reacting like emotional teen school girls. You guys are being nasty forum trolls. Blocking you now. I don't need you, or want you or anything that you have.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way are you going to average over 14% a year after taxes in the S&P right now. I don’t disagree with the theory, you can get two year gov bonds over 4%.I think your thinking a few years ago and can you really get 1.99% now?
I agree with the original theory too, but the $65k is being reduced by $14k of payments each year, so the amount making money keeps getting smaller. There was a time a little while back you could really make this work in your favor, but the gap has closed a good bit currently. It's also nice to keep the cash on hand in the event of an unforseen issue. You can always pay off a loan any time you want. In the current environment I will probably just double up the payments.