No longer prospective owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Next stop is JDM hopefully already today. I'll be twisting their arm to post the build here ;-)

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@win looks great man, its been a long time coming. Bet you cant wait to get her home. You have been through a lot of shit with this thing i hope everything goes smooth from here on out!

OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@win looks great man, its been a long time coming. Bet you cant wait to get her home. You have been through a lot of shit with this thing i hope everything goes smooth from here on out!

Thanks bro! The wait is painful and it gets more painful every day looking at those pictures.

Won't be smooth after JDM gets done with this truck for sure ;-)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Some more photos. Maybe this truck call for spacers. It seems that glassworks fenders cover little too well the 13.5" wide Toyo MT's. Hard to say but, maybe 1.5" spaces would make the stance right...

Very happy with the Line-x'd parts and black truck. Can't wait to see how it will be with satin black wrap/line-x combo.

Alignment%20sheet_zpsjqse2ksa.jpg

1203151415_HDR_zpsirtzaxyl.jpg

1203151414j_HDR_zpslvu4omcz.jpg

1203151414i_HDR_zpsg7hvvakk.jpg

1203151414d_HDR_zpsyvbhisrx.jpg

1203151414c_HDR_zpsdpphjqfb.jpg

1203151414_HDR_zpsyplcnjqi.jpg

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks bro! The wait is painful and it gets more painful every day looking at those pictures.

Won't be smooth after JDM gets done with this truck for sure ;-)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Some more photos. Maybe this truck call for spacers. It seems that glassworks fenders cover little too well the 13.5" wide Toyo MT's. Hard to say but, maybe 1.5" spaces would make the stance right...

Very happy with the Line-x'd parts and black truck. Can't wait to see how it will be with satin black wrap/line-x combo.

Wow man those fenders look damn good. Now I know what I want my truck to look like!

OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to get some install pics of the rear bed sides. I am wanting to do that myself and have never seen it done. Those look very cool......

For what I saw the install takes a lot of work fitting, sanding and cutting. I visited the gentlemen who did these and it definitely seemed like a job that isn't just bolt on.

But, it outcome looks nice :)