No locking fuel door on the Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Suggestion- if you live in a place where you need to worry about people siphoning gas outta your truck maybe you shouldn’t be buying a $75k truck & parking it in the projects in the first place homie

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suggestion- if you live in a place where you need to worry about people siphoning gas outta your truck maybe you shouldn’t be buying a $75k truck & parking it in the projects in the first place homie

True. But I live near DC, you know a place like Baltimore MD. So you have to plan for the worst folks.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True. But I live near DC, you know a place like Baltimore MD. So you have to plan for the worst folks.
I know Baltimore & I know dC & I just came back from Camden, NJ philly & the 5 boroughs & literally not ONE time was I concerned about my gas being stolen.

But the locking cap or whatever if ya really worried but seriously don’t think it’s a concern. Neither are the wheels- everyone wants 20”+ rims

But now that you got me thinking about it w/ generally ****** gas mileage & a large tank I guess I’ll start carrying a siphon hose w/ me in the Raptor- however I’ll know who NOT to try & steal fuel from

This guy! OP don’t play around when it comes to petrol.

;-)

dnewman

Reaction score
Remember ford has the anti sifting system on the raptor that keep someone from messing with your tank on my raptor i have to have a adapter to get fuel in or out of my tank without it anything goes thu a bypass that drops it out the bottom of the truck

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around here the fuel theft crooks drill a hole in the fuel tank. Among the thefts have been cable company vans all lined up in a row in a parking lot. Fuel tank hole...expensive repair.