Nitto Mud Grapplers - or other deep treads noise...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2010 Ford F150 Raptor SVT DMH Exhaust Cutout Bypass - YouTube

You can here the tire howl at the end of the vid

Here is my truck with the cutout and the mud grapplers! I have had these tires on for 20k and they still have more than half thread left on them. My 4runner had them for over 40k and still tread left. IMO the howl is very loud but it puts people to sleep who ride with me. On a phone conversation people know you are driving but nothing to interfere with the conversation. I personally will only get these tires due to no flats on my 4runner or my raptor. They do very good in sand, snow, and mud. They act pretty good on the street.

If people say they don't get very many miles from these its because they don't rotate and balance the tires. For me every 5k rotate the tires every 10k rotate and balance. They do a great job balancing and will keep buying these tires until the truck falls apart. They are heavy tires but one of the toughest tires on the market.

EDIT: My 4runner had 50k on the tires when i sold it and they still had thread life. Put on at 124k sold at 178k

Last edited: