Nitrogen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A new product was uploaded to the site today. It is a nitrogen fill system designed by Parker. I was in their reps office this morning. Very interesting piece of equipment. If any of you air down for the sand, and you use nitrogen in the tires, this thing can come in handy. It's a gun-like mechanism that converts air into nitrogen. The only issue is, you need on-board compressed air to work it. If you have that and run nitrogen, I can see where it can work well. I run a 15 lb Power Tank with Co2, so I just stick with air.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much are the cartridges?

How many refills can you do before you have to change the cartridge?
(per brochure 12,000 refills per cartridge..)

Wouldnt you need a dryer before the nitrogen gun, since moisture, oil, or any contamination degrades cartridge life?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was told by the rep that the cartridge filters everything out. Separates everything creating nitrogen. I'll find out more on this and let you know. They never did tell me how much the new cartridges are. Hey, I'm a fan of my Power Tank with just CO2. I air up and down, use air tools, etc.

Reaction score
For anyone interested and especially those in eastern tennessee, I own a Goodyear store and we have a nitrogen machine for tires I am loacted in chattanooga TN