Newbie from Tampa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought he was buying a Crew Cab Raptor????

Mr. Confusion decided to get an Explorer since it would be easier for his wife to put the kid in and out of the back seat. He felt the Raptor was too high for that plus the gas mileage is much better in the Explorer.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mr. Confusion decided to get an Explorer since it would be easier for his wife to put the kid in and out of the back seat. He felt the Raptor was too high for that plus the gas mileage is much better in the Explorer.

The little monkey is going to miss out. My nephew loves riding in my truck he likes how its up high and he can see out.

OP
OP
Darkside

Darkside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol - I see one of them making it into the "Clean Raptor" pic of the month contest!

The dealership was already in deep for taking so long to get me the truck and they didn't want to **** me off any more.

FOXO3A

Reaction score
Hello, Ex military retired as well, at Cannon AFB NM, Ordered a black 6.2 scap as well. having it mod as we speak, will pick it up tuesday 3/15/11 at Hennessy performance who did the work on it. check out member 6.2 fully loaded all the specs. on the mods are posted their!!!!!