Newbie From Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone!!! I am super pumped to be a raptor owner and apart of this forum group. I purchased a 2013 Terrain Raptor about 2 weeks ago and I am loving it.

All I can say is, "dreams do come true. If you work hard and never loose sight of your goals!"

Let the mods begin.....

Any and all ideas/suggestions are welcomed :)

"check page 2 of this post for pics. i am still learning how to use the forum"

Last edited:

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'll be the first to say, "you need to post pics or it didn't happen" That seems to be the theme around here! We all love looking at these badass trucks!!

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! I am in PGH too. What part are you from? Thought I saw a sticker-less terrain screw at trader horn in McCandless Twp last week... any chance that was you? I spotted it from a pretty good distance and couldn't be sure. Terrains are very scarce around here. I have a terrain scab. I would post a pic if I could get it to work... don't know how I've posted pics before and now it doesn't work...

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I've yet to see any of the FRF Pittsburgh members but I'm still looking.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mjyst3

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'll be the first to say, "you need to post pics or it didn't happen" That seems to be the theme around here! We all love looking at these badass trucks!!

Thanks. I put pics in my album but i will upload them here as well.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

welcome. used to live in beaver falls pa. now from Daytona beach

Wow... i am sure it is beautiful down there.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Welcome!! I am in PGH too. What part are you from? Thought I saw a sticker-less terrain screw at trader horn in McCandless Twp last week... any chance that was you? I spotted it from a pretty good distance and couldn't be sure. Terrains are very scarce around here. I have a terrain scab. I would post a pic if I could get it to work... don't know how I've posted pics before and now it doesn't work...

I live in the carnegie area right outside of pittsburgh. I would like to get some pittsburgh raptor owners together soon. maybe we should start a new thread?!