Newbie from Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Howdy, I purchased a 2012 screw May 1st. I was tired of dealers trying to screw me 7,000 - 10,000 over msrp for about 3 weeks when I gave in to a used one instead.
My name is Troy, I live in Northern Nevada, I own a auto repair shop in Reno. I want to do a few things to my truck and found most of you on here have done some of my homework for me lol.
I love to go hunting and fishing which means off-road :crazy: I have been trail running a few times so far, not heavy wheeling yet. Seems a improvement over my 2001 F-150 fer sure. Thanks fer havin me:baby:

OP
OP
Bad_Rooster

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Middle perch mod...OR...Ready Lift leveling kit. I have put a bunch of leveling kits on and most were hunters like me with no problems. The spring shroud on the raptor worries me with the ready lift kit as the spring looks like it will be uncovered ( out of the shroud ) plus with the travel of the suspension.
I don't want it too stiff though, maybe I'll wait till I buy a Baja style front bumper and put a ***** up front to add a little weight to offset some of the stiffie I'll get from the middle perch mod.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

20140721_173256_zps9dfc8c3f.jpg