Newbie from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorHolic

Reaction score
Hello everyone...
I'm new to forum here, I been thinking about getting a nice Ford truck for a while now, at first I was looking into getting a new FX4 but after seen one up close with a 6" lift and 35" tires I realized that thats not the kind of truck I want to be driving everyday due to its size. Dont get me wrong the truck is Bad ass. So here I'm Yes!! On 9-9-13 I decided to pull the trigger and ordered a 2014 fully loaded Terrain RAPTOR and got a priority 10 now I'm counting the Days untill she gets here.

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a co-worker of mine bought a new FX4 a month or so ago... we had both been talking about a new Ford truck for a long time. I told him to get a Raptor, cuz thats what I had been researching.

Fast Forward a few weeks, I brought mine to work... he now kicks himself every morning in the parking ramp.

Go big (as in Raptor) or go home (as in FX4)

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy.....

"...the waiting is the hardest part...." - Tom Petty

"...Welcome to the club..." - Joe Walsh

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Don't forget to check out HARO (Houston Area Raptor Owners) group on Facebook. Great group of Raptor enthusiasts...always seems like something is going on with this crowd. Where did you order your Raptor from?