Newb Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for having me here.

Pending Gen 3 owner, been a Ford guy for a long time, this will be my first Raptor.

I ordered my truck on Jan 11, 2022 without an allocation, then around the middle of June the allocation came thru and eventually got scheduled for the 8/22 week like others on here.

Truck has been in production since 8/24, told I’m on chip hold, sucks, Ford really needs to step up their game.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for having me here.

Pending Gen 3 owner, been a Ford guy for a long time, this will be my first Raptor.

I ordered my truck on Jan 11, 2022 without an allocation, then around the middle of June the allocation came thru and eventually got scheduled for the 8/22 week like others on here.

Truck has been in production since 8/24, told I’m on chip hold, sucks, Ford really needs to step up their game.
Welcome to the forum! Ford isn't the only one suffering from supply shortages.

OP
OP
FoxNotch

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank’s everyone, sad thing is I live in Michigan, you think that would mean something, lol!