New Vossen’s on Nitto’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this post. Interesting that you use the apostrophe gratuitously when simply pluralizing things (which you NEVER do) but neglect to realize that they are almost universally used in contractions. "You're" is a word created from "You" and "are". Sort of like texting shorthand from the olden days.

This is too funny. Then again, it's not really all that surprising. The grasp people seem to have on language, especially written language, is grossly limited. But hey, at least those people can tell you about toxic masculinity and gender equity.

Although I doubt they could write about it...

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re 10th grade English teacher was trying to do you a favor when she/he returned your essay with red marks for punctuation errors. Some were bright enough to improve the rest of the group…weren’t. With usually predictable results.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
21 LFG w/37 PP
New Vossen HF 6-4 in Tinted gloss black sitting on Nitto Grapplers
Wheels 9.5x20 with +15 OS. Nittos 37x12.5x20. No rubbing!
Off the wall question but do you really have enough miles on the lady to burn off a set of BFGs? (does not bode well for BFG!)

bubbaq

Reaction score
Vossen! I will probably put them on my R !

Attachments

• F4B707CC-05CD-449F-8C29-623BA9BDF14D.jpeg
    F4B707CC-05CD-449F-8C29-623BA9BDF14D.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 30