New Utah Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD05

Reaction score
Name is JD. I have been a huge diesel fan since I was 17. Was the first to have triple turbos on a street driven truck back in 2007 or so. I had a Jeep Gladiator for the pass few years and really had some fun in it. Life got a little weird recently and needed something more comfortable and more capable of actually having a phone call etc. I have wanted a Raptor for a very long time. Went up with zero intentions of purchasing one last week was going to my buddies dealership to look at a Tremor. He had a 22 that was traded in with 12k miles and it made sense so I purchased it. So far I absolutely love it. I put a wider rim on it after doing research on here. Did not want to change any of the factory suspension, the wider rim got me the look I wanted. Also had it tooned yesterday from a large company that needed a beta tester and it runs much better with very mild tuning. They will be realeasing tuning soon but the biggest issue is getting harnesses. Going to have some paint work done soon to change it up some also. Planning to swap the bed cover with some flush mounted. I keep finding myself with vehicles that are a blast to set fire to money on. 20230715_102246.jpg
20230715_102255.jpg
Screenshot_20230718_092846_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230718_093159_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230717_125832_Photos.jpg