New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toeknee

Reaction score
Hello, I am Tony and currently live in western Montana. Traded in a Tundra the other day (had about 14 Toyota 4x4's in my life) for a 2020 Raptor in Velocity Blue with 802A, twin panel roof, CF. Always been a Toyota guy but man, the Raptor is undeniable.

Here she is the day we got her:
IMG-6996.jpg
And here is the day after we got her:
raptor-01.jpg
raptor-02.jpg
And of course now its time for mods:
IMG-7088.jpg
IMG-7090.jpg
IMG-7093.jpg

So far I have the eibach springs installed up front, got the advertised 1.7" of lift out of them but now I need a Deaver +3" leaf set for the rear and of course get rid of the factory 2" blocks. Also put on front husky mud flaps. Will install the rear when I get the wheel well liners in.

Also have on order a pocket Rigid radiance LED set for the front, ditch light brackets that I am going to throw my BD S2 Pro's onto, the AFE super raptor intake

Method 704's in Titanium go on next Tuesday.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Nice color! Modding already too! Great intro and pics. Enjoy that truck.

big_slacker

Reaction score
Congrats! I had Toyotas as well before the Raptor and LOVE the power and features. We'll see how it goes long term but so far it's an amazing change. Love the blue as well!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck there, Tony Montana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk