New to the group, 2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought 4 trucks from them, go directly thru the GM, always a easy transaction

party2309

Reaction score
Thank you dude....the main reason I chose not to opt for the decal package is I found it to be a bit boring (especially for $1k). I'd like to install a custom "Raptor" decal, and I'd like to install a clear coat over it. I also don't really like the orange motif. I think its a bit strange that they don't offer different colors, in relation to your vehicle color selection.

I totally agree here how you can’t change the color, however, I order the Agate black and I like the orange with it (especially on the hood) so I added it on. But understand other colors don’t match as well.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I paid $10k over sticker. I guess Inshohkd be grateful, as most are paying $15k over. I’m thinking I’ll grab my money back, should I consider the 37 in a year or so.
No one should feel grateful for getting taken advantage of. As soon as you drive that Raptor off the lot, that 10K of value is gone. You are paying $10K more for the same exact thing others are paying $10K less for. You can make some phone calls and potentially drive further out and come out way ahead saving that ten thousand dollars. Hell, use that $10K for accessories.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There must be another forum out there for people specifically paying $15k over asking price lol. Cause it sure ain't on FRF! That's a huge 18% tip for hitting a few buttons on a keyboard