New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turn1nitro24

Reaction score
So I just bought a used 2020 Ford Raptor with 22.6K miles. Its clean. I got the truck I wanted after searching for about 2 mos. Leadfoot gray with 801A package. The previous owner had traded it in for a Landrover Defender. My truck looks to have been lifted a couple inches and is sitting of Black Method 17" rims with 37" BFG all terrains. So far, day 3, I'm totally stoked. the only thing I'm bummed on is the keyless start or lack of. I wanted the push button I thought came with the 801A package. Also I'm not gonna lie, but I'm scared shitless about the cam phasers as they haven't been done and I only have about 12K miles left on the basic ford warranty. Anyways, I'm stoked to be a part of the cool kids group and look forward to learning from the experts.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on the raptor. Make an appt with your dealer for the cam phasers, there’s a tsb for reprogramming, etc at no coast to you. It came out in July. There’s a thread on here about it. And post a pic of your Raptor newbie!

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your 2020 Raptor already has the latest updated cam phasers. That should not be a concern. In regards to the TSB reprogramming…depending on the build month of your Raptor…you also may have the latest version of the software calibration pertaining to the cam phasers. Your dealer can provide you with this information. Enjoy your Raptor!

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Don't worry about the cam phasers. Your covered under warranty. Enjoy your Raptor. And yes you have the updated phasers in there.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF where it’s post pictures or you actually have a prius

Assuming we get past that hurdle, many and profound thanks for rescuing that abused and neglected Raptor from such an uncari, irresponsible and unworthy previous owner who was obviously the truly unwashed of the peasantry.

#CouldBeOneLessprius

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and it sounds like you have a fun toy to play with there. Enjoy and be safe but still have fun!!!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Download the Ford Pass App and if you don't have any messages regarding the update for the cam phasers, you might be okay and may not apply to yours. As others have said, it depends on the build date. I have 2020 and it does not apply to my particular truck.