New to the Forum - Tlift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Bryce. Brilliant product idea! I hope the Raptor tow hooks are compatible.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to see if Bryce has had a chance to see if the Tlift or ring tool will work on the Raptor.

Here is some pictures if this helps:

I measured right around 2.25" but this opening seems obstructed.

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

Rear tow rings (drivers side).

DSC01433.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

Front tow rings.

DSC01428.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

AuPanda

Reaction score
Hello all - My name is Bryce and I just joined the forum on recommendation of Jason, Big J. Jason and I have had email conversations regarding a product called the T-Lift which is an accessory for a high-lift jack that helps you lift your Ford Truck safely when you need to change a tire or lift your truck when you have become high centered. My father-in-law invented the T-Lift a few years back when he had a bad experience changing a flat tire while off-road. I am posting to the Forum in hope that we can modify the T-Lift to fit the Raptor. Visit our site at www.tliftonline.com to see how the product works.

The T-Lift predominantly works with Ford F-250 and 350's as both the rear receiver hitch and front tow ring production have been compatible and pretty consistent since 1998. Historically, the F-150's "imbedded" the front tow rings in the bumper which made it difficult to use our product without modifying your front bumper.

The Raptor appears to have tow rings in both the front and back bumper, thus potentially making the T-Lift viable. I have visited a few Ford dealerships on the West Coast and cannot seem to find a dealer with a Raptor on the lot for me to take measurements. If you look at our product via our website, you will notice the T-Lift has a removable lifting jaw and a “T” cross bar. The jaw is typically used to lift the front of the vehicle (tow rings) and the “T” is typically placed in the side of the hitch assembly to raise the rear.

As I mentioned earlier, I would like to see if we can modify the T-Lift to fit the Raptor. If there are any Forum members interested in taking close up pictures of the tow rings (front and back) that would be helpful. In addition measuring width and height (thickness) of the rings will be extremely helpful. The rings need to partially stick out so the lifting jaw can be inserted and sectured. The thickness (height) of the tow ring is important as the lifting jaw rests against the tow ring and the pin from the T-Lift when you apply pressure with a High-Lift jack. If anyone is interested, please post the information. I would like to be able to offer a solution for Raptor enthusiasts.
Thanks - Bryce

Where are you located? A member may be willing to drive their Raptor to your location to help you out.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Your product looks like something all of us should at least consider owning. Using it one time would pay for itself.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to let people know I have contacted T-Lift and they may send out a modified Lift jaw to try out on the Raptor. I'm really excited at the possibility of this working. I think if it works, this will be a great tool for our tool boxes when offroading. So fingers crossed emoticonluck.gif

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Ray!! Please keep us posted and next time you talk with them, please ask them not to be strangers here. They seem like good and passionate folks.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Ray!! Please keep us posted and next time you talk with them, please ask them not to be strangers here. They seem like good and passionate folks.

Yes sir, I figured I would post stuff up here making it easier for them and everyone else.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update:

Tlift has a modified Lift Jaw that has already been test fitted to a Raptor and they plan on shipping me one out Monday for some further testing. I'm going to see about posting some pictures and maybe even a video of it in action.