New to me 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Usafmike76

Reaction score
Just brought it home yesterday. I’m not much of a gear head. Mostly an electrical electronics nerd.

Always wanted one. A buddy bought one & I had to finally take the leap after driving his.

I jumped in to trade my Jeep before Illinois fcks us jan 1 2020 with the new taxes on trade ins. Basically taxed twice on a vehicle.

so I’m just trying to read & catch anything I need to look for. 73k on the odometer. I have a work truck so I won’t be putting tons of miles on her.

E25ACB1D-0EF4-4068-998E-D441622ACEE8.jpeg

OP
OP
Usafmike76

Usafmike76

Reaction score
I also just purchased a 13 a few weeks ago. I already installed a CAI and catback exhaust

Congrats!
Nice. I was lucky and found one with then installed so that saves me.

i think I’m going to change the oil before long to 0w-20 full synthetic. Because Illinois.

Ordered my Wix filter & still debating which full synthetic to run. I’m guessing the last change was regular oil & she’s approaching 75k

Matt Delro

Reaction score
Nice. I was lucky and found one with then installed so that saves me.

i think I’m going to change the oil before long to 0w-20 full synthetic. Because Illinois.

Ordered my Wix filter & still debating which full synthetic to run. I’m guessing the last change was regular oil & she’s approaching 75k

I just did the oil change a few weeks after picking it up. I feel much better just having a ford dealer log the service and check everything over. I’m also going to have them upgrade the my ford touch next week.