New to me 2013 Roush in Northern UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have HP tuners and was going to tune it myself after I finish with the bolt ons.
If I can't get the numbers I want I will throw it over to JDM for an email tune.

My ATI super damper 12% OD crank pulley came today so that is going on very soon. Should give me 1-2 more PSI.

My AFE tranny pan and rear diff cover came earlier in the week so those are going on once the fluid gets here.

I have had the truck 3 weeks and already $2500 into. I hope this doesn't become a habit I don't make enough money to keep it up!

>> I have had the truck 3 weeks and already $2500 into. I hope this doesn't become a habit <<
:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest: LMAO!
I hate doing this to you! But you're screwed!!!! :biggrin:
You just bought yourself a very, very Pretty Girl. :mwah1:
AND! She is high Maintenance.
The problem is, you are hooked! And she knows it.
May as well start looking for a second job, and take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one She has suckered!

WELCOME!!!
Welcome to FRF!
N'Joy the ride!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... I think I may have seen your truck on KSL before I got mine.
I just got back from a similar hunting trip here in ID. Saw tons of deer, coyotes, and maybe a wolf or two. Saw some elk, but not in my hunting unit. I did get to play in some snow and was very happy with how it handled.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Oh, and airborne!

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Ha ha thanks!

>> I have had the truck 3 weeks and already $2500 into. I hope this doesn't become a habit <<
:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest: LMAO!
I hate doing this to you! But you're screwed!!!! :biggrin:
You just bought yourself a very, very Pretty Girl. :mwah1:
AND! She is high Maintenance.
The problem is, you are hooked! And she knows it.
May as well start looking for a second job, and take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one She has suckered!

WELCOME!!!
Welcome to FRF!
N'Joy the ride!