New shoes for my Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDDS

Reaction score
Just picked her up today with her new shoes, all nice and pretty! Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ with Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels. Can't wait to get them dirty...:peace:

Attachments

• IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_2010.jpg
    IMG_2010.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_2011.jpg
    IMG_2011.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 271

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey DDS.

Looks good. I have been wondering about the Mickey Thompsons. How quiet r they?

By the way...do I also see you over on a certain dental website as well?

OP
OP
RaptorDDS

RaptorDDS

Reaction score
Hey DDS.

Looks good. I have been wondering about the Mickey Thompsons. How quiet r they?

By the way...do I also see you over on a certain dental website as well?

Thanks Alloy and others! They are a bit louder than the stock BFG's. When we go on a longer road trip, I am sure the family will be happier if i put the stock ones back on. For my daily driving though, no big deal. I had new TPMs put in the tires and the truck seems to have recognized them, at least the low tire pressure light is not on.

Which website are you talking about? Are you in the profession as well?

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DMD here. I am on dentaltown.com as well. I recognize your truck from over there.

Leebob1

Reaction score
Lol, I hate seeing wheels that make me second guess my choice. Don't think you could have done any better. That looks great!

OP
OP
RaptorDDS

RaptorDDS

Reaction score
Lol, I hate seeing wheels that make me second guess my choice. Don't think you could have done any better. That looks great!

Thanks! I really like that the tread design and wheel design match plus it goes well with the edgy style of the graphics. Looks like the 'digital mud' splattered from the wheels almost.