New Roll-X(REVOLVERX2) Release Date 5/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have sold more Roll-X's than any other individual dealer and i can assure you this issue did not come up eve once in 2 years as a reported security breech from an owner. The video posted by an FRF member showing the technique has come up regularly for discussion with potential customers. With all of the different tonneau covers on the market, the odds of a car burglar identifying a Roll-X and knowing about this perceived weakness are very slim. I have not yet had my hands on the Revolver, so I do not know for sure if some adjustments were made. If the gap has not been addressed, the gap can be easily eliminated by using 2 of the adhesive shims provided to cover the gap. I swear to all of you that I have not had even one security incident reported to me by my customers since the Roll-X was introduced more than 2 years ago. As you all know I maintain very close communications with my customers after the sale and am very pro-active and responsive in addressing our customer's issues. Rick's concern is a non -issue from my point of view...just sayin:beatdeadhorse5:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at that video again, and it appears that there is a full width angle with the tail gate seal aft od the locking cable channel.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only video of the Revolver is the one made at the SEMA show. That cover was a prototype, not the finished production model. I do not know whether or not the perceived security issue raised above has been addressed. I do know that it is very simply rectified as I and other members have described above. Let's wait to see what turns up when the 1st reviews are posted. I can tell you for sure that the Revolver will be reviewed in depth by one of the FRF admins.:emotions133:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Key thing to remember to prevent the box from falling out. DO NOT TIGHTEN THE SCREWS UNTIL ITS MOUNTED. otherwise it'll never stay in.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About Time!

Morrie, please ship me one asap when they become available. I have been waiting since September. ;(

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, position it where you want it in the rails, then secure the box to the rails AND THEN TIGHTEN the rest of the screws in the body of the box.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Pods ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights ~ Rigid 40" Combo ~ ADD Stealth ~ Retrofit Headlights

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Revolver x2 began shipping yesterday 6/10

I am ecstatic to inform you that TonneauFactoryOutlet's RevolverX2 shipments began shipping yesterday 6/10 All pre-orders placed through 6/2 will be shipping today and tomorrow. All of next weeks production will be going to warehouse stocking customers ONLY.

Individual drop ship orders will begin shipping again on 6/22. Bak can only make 75 Revolver covers a day, so please be patient as this extraordinary new cover becomes more readily available. You pre-order customers are looking very smart right now, even the ones who will not ship until the 22nd.

I am sure full customer reviews for the new Revolver X2 will begin showing up here soon......

Thanks for all of your support!:bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6:
DAYTIME REVOLVER-TRACRAC 3.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interested to see the reviews once this new version hits the streets. I've had my roll-x for almost 2 years now and it's been great.