New Rigid Light Bar Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now see that it does. Are those lights the wide beam or spot lenses?

I may have mis-spoke regarding lense types on these arced Rigid lights. Actually, I think I’m right on the SR version but the SR2 is the following as quoted from advertisement:

“Rigid Industries uses it's patented Specter Optics system in the SR2 40-inch version, lining the row of LED lights across in a unique combination which suits a wide range of applications. The Hyperspot LEDs in the middle of the lighting bar have a 5 (degree) arc which produces an intensely narrow and focused spotlight beam that reaches an amazing distance of 1300+ meters. The Driving LEDs placed on the outer sides of the bar are an oblong shape which produce a beam that is wider”

Seems like the perfect set-up.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I was wrong on both accounts...I’m batting 1000 for failure... here’s the SR:

Spot-Flood Combo Beam Pattern
This 40-inch version of the SR series features one row of LED lights across its entire width. The LEDs are arranged in a unique Spot/Flood combination that makes the bar suitable for a wide range of applications and enables it to cover more area. The spot lights light up a staggering distance in front of you while the flood lights provide a wide range of width. This powerful light bar projects light a staggering 1100+ meters, letting you see problems on the trail before they become outright disasters. In any case, this version of the bar is a great tool for any off-road vehicle.

Really sorry for the misinformation.