New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtcos

Reaction score
Picked up my 2011 raptor last week. Spending this week on OBX NC. A great place to have fun with the new truck. Everything going well so far. Just having some issues parking the beast but it has been a blast. This is my first post I am going to try and attache a pic.

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome dtcos

I see it didn't take long to find us....

I have a picture for you...Hope you don't mind

I saw dtcos down at OBX this week, although we didn't get to blast down the sand together we did BS a bit.

imagine my suprise... I see another Raptor coming down from Corolla give him a wave and drive on.... then find he's staying in a condo almost next door to me.

Lots of good people here with answers to just about any question.... Again Welcome to SVTOFFROAD.

OP
OP
dtcos

dtcos

Reaction score
Well I still can not get the photos to upload. I will continue to try. It seems like I learn something new about the raptor everyday. Other owners have been the best resource. I like the photo of the two raptors together thanks for posting.

I had a great time on the sand at OBX. I plan to return often. The truck has been great.