New Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Bug shield? on a raptor? like this?
HousephotosJune1st008.jpg

OP
OP
Kraka

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanx. If I ever get it. Waiting on the finance people from my bank. They are taking forever. Hopefully tmrw.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Method wheels. Great deals online. I found a local guy who is ordering some for me for 700. Bedrug 350. Lights and lightbar 800-many thousands. Perch adjustment 0-80.

Is that for 18"s or 17"s??
....cause if you're getting 18"s then yes that's a good price, but if you're getting 17"s, you ought to scope SDHQ's pricing before you place your order, call them and see if they might be able to give you a better price...

Methods for your Raptor

Thanx guys and I am happy to be here. One thing I hate about buying a new whip is all the money you put into it at first. But then again thats the fun thing as well. Probably looking into Magnaflow 50, Volant CAI, tint, vent visors, bug shield and maybe a sub.

I hear ya, new trucks are like money pits, but once you start modding it's hard to stop. I think what you've listed makes for a good list of choices, but I beat-a-dead-horse all the time telling people one of the best mods for this truck is free:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/top-perch-fox-shocks-adjusting-your-shocks-level-raptor-248/