new raptor in belgium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I'm curious Jef did your truck come with aspherical side mirrors?

i don't think so,just the standard mirrors. I bought the truck from a guy who imports cars and truck from the states. there are no official ford truck dealers in Belgium.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Waal of vlaam

Anyways , welcome

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

vlaming. I live near antwerp so I'm speaking dutch.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

at the end of the week,they are going to install the rollbak cover from backflip.
next week I will hopefully get my 20" fuel hostage wheels and normally the ford racing light bar.
last week I installed the pop and lock tailgate lock and rewired my parking lights,so now they are always on (just because I like it).
the best thing of this truck is that everything is so easy to install.
my last car was a VW touareg. you had to be a rocket scientist to do any modification.

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think so,just the standard mirrors. I bought the truck from a guy who imports cars and truck from the states. there are no official ford truck dealers in Belgium.

Dang, I've tried looking all over the place for aspherical mirrors for an f-150. I've swapped the USDOT mirrors to the EU aspheric mirrors on my VW & BMW, and these are taking some getting used to.