New owner in MO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdozzle

Reaction score
I finally bought the truck I've been dreaming about for a long time. 2014 SCrew, special edition, ruby red. Like new condition and got a great deal on it. I'm loving the truck!
Anyone else live in southwest Missouri?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
Bdozzle

Bdozzle

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF finally with one! Did you get it at Friendly Ford? I saw one there:

Used 2014 Ford F-150 Springfield MO |VIN:1FTFW1R60EFA69944

Where are you in Southwest Missouri? I am in Republic and a couple others are in Battlefield. Haven't met anyone though.
@Renegade70
No, I looked at the one at Friendly but bought mine at Hamilton Ford in Crane. Much cleaner truck and they made a much better deal, plus my truck has less miles than the one at Friendly. I live in Bolivar.

D

Deleted member 12951

No, I looked at the one at Friendly but bought mine at Hamilton Ford in Crane. Much cleaner truck and they made a much better deal, plus my truck has less miles than the one at Friendly. I live in Bolivar.

Wonder if you know Cody, he lives in Bolivar I am pretty sure, with a white raptor or you've seen it around. He hasn't been on FRF lately though. @whtrapta